According to the Government Decree, only guests presenting one of the following at the check-in are allowed to stay in the accommodation facility:
- a negative PCR test or rapid antigen test for COVID-19 that is not older than 48 hours ;
- a certificate of full vaccination against COVID-19;
- a medical certificate of recovery from COVID-19 if not more than six months have elapsed since the beginning of symptoms.
Evidence referred to in point 1 and 3 are taken into account if they have been issued in an EU Member State or a Schengen Area country, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, the United States ofAmerica, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Israel or Russia.
The above conditions do not apply to persons under the age of 15 who stay in the accommodation facility together with close family members or guardians.
- We always ventilate the premises before cleaning.
- All rooms are first cleaned, then disinfected. We use an environmentally friendly detergent for cleaning. After cleaning, the room is disinfected with an agent that has at least 70% alcohol.
- We pay special attention to surfaces that we often touch, such as light switches, door handles, remote controls and handles, taps.
Checklist for cleaning and disinfection items
- Light switches
- Remote controls
- Window sills and window handles
- The keys
- Trash and recycling bins
- Faucet handles
- Showers and bathtubs
- Shower curtains and doors
- Shampoo, conditioner, body wash and soap sprays
- Switches, remote control
- Hangers, luggage storage
- Storage surface - table
- Window sills and window handles
The laundry is washed at the highest temperature recommended by the manufacturer. These include bed linen, mattress covers, hand and bath towels, kitchen towels and blankets.
Only healthy staff work, with no symptoms or signs of acute respiratory infection.
The staff is acquainted with the manner of implementation of protective and hygienic measures:
- Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly with soap and water.
- Hands should always be disinfected with a dedicated hand sanitizer (a disinfectant containing 60-80% alcohol).
- Touching the face (eyes, nose and mouth) with dirty / unwashed hands should be avoided as much as possible.
- Sufficient interpersonal distance of at least 1.5 m.
- Proper cough hygiene is observed (before coughing / sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with a paper towel or cough / sneeze into the upper part of the sleeve). Dispose of the paper towel after each use and then wash your hands with soap and water.
In accordance with the instructions, employees in various workplaces use the prescribed protective equipment.
- The reception is entered individually or in numbers, which enables the provision of sufficient mutual distance. For those waiting, we use floor movement marks
- A hand desinfection is available to guests.
- Hands must be disinfected before and after touching documents or objects handled by several persons. This applies to employees as well as guests.
- After each guest, the surfaces he touched are disinfected
- In order to keep the contact between the guest and the receptionist as small and short as possible, please send us the necessary information in advance. We recommend paying by credit card. We will send the invoice to your e-mail address.
We follow the hygiene recommendations issued by the NIJZ.
In other areas such as a restaurant, wellness, conference rooms, toilets and more, we follow the prescribed standards and recommendations by the NIJZ.